Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17th, 2009


I haven't written anything to you for so long, probly because it seems like you're always there when I need you, through texting, on the computer, or on the phone. I wish you could be here in person whenever I needed you, because then I could just make up reasons to need you =]
Today was rough, I know it was. I don't know why, but I felt on edge all day, and when you didn't send me a picture exactly when I wanted it, I blew up. I didn't mean to, but, I did, and I'm sorry. A couple of the reasons I was on edge; as yearbook editor, I get signed up for shit when I'm not there, such as, camera for games, extra pages, etc. So today, I found out that I got the last page, and the deadline is in a couple weeks. I have barely begun to work on all my other pages! In algebra, I keep getting behind on lessons, and I get more and more assigned everyday, and I just can't keep up. Most of the time, I forget how to do the last thing I learned when there's a new lesson, and I just can't clear enough space in my brain to keep this math stuff in there, permanently! I know its important, but for some reason, I still fight it.
Right now, I just feeling like venting; screaming, crying, smashing things, and then cuddle up with you and calm down. I want a hot bath because my muscles ache, I want warmer weather, because my toes bother me everyday. I want to be out of Hulett for good, so I don't have to put up with anymore shit from this town.
I know you have to go, so I'll end this. I love you so much. From the tip of my cold, purple toes, all the way up to the top of my head :]

No comments:

Post a Comment