Saturday, February 7, 2009

February 7. 2009

Kyle-
I can't wait to finally be able to be with you. I'm so excited to almost be done with school, because it means I'm going to be able to fall asleep with you every night. You may think so, but I don't want you just for sex. It seems like it now, because I can't seem to get enough of you. It's insane how much I love you, because I've never ever loved anyone like this before. Not even close. I feel like I could tell you anything, and I'm always so surprised by how accepting you are of me, and all of my flaws. You are absolutely perfect for me. Everything about you was made for me. Every time I read something, or listen to music about love, I instantly think about you, and the rest of our lives. I just wish high school was over, so I could get away from this drama, this family, this town. All I wanna do is just be with you. I hope you know that it doesn't matter where we are, or how much money you make, I don't care about any of that. It doesn't matter at all. After what happened last night, I finally see that none of that matters. I always thought that our house, how many kids we have, their names, our cars and all that was happiness. But not anymore. I know, I'm repeating myself so much, but i can't seem to get everything out in the right way. All I know is that I love you, and you love me, and I'm glad I have that much. You're everything to me. I always want you around. I breathe for you, baby, and without you, there would be no reason to live.
I love you so much.
-Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment